Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

10 things I love Sunday


Happy Sunday, friends! Here in the United States we've been partying Thanksgiving. I'm actually having Thanksgiving with my in-laws today. It's also shopping season, lol.

So, I thought I'd share some of the items I buy for family and friends (and myself, along with a few small businesses I wanted to highlight. Let's do this!

1. burlap bag I love candles, room sprays, and mugs. I love them all year round, but their seasonal items are awesome!

2. Since everyone has sales, I decided to stock up on one of my all-time favorites facial serums. Happy holidays to me 🙂

3. Need ideas for everyone on your list? Verify Holiday gift guides.

4. And they hunt This is a red sweatshirt (And it's 50% off!).

5. I bought this Tea advent calendar I really can't wait to get started! I love their tea and buy their sets as gifts too.

6. If you love matching seasonal pajamas (hand raises), Hannah Anderson He gets a 50% discount.

7. Just in case anyone is buying toddlers (like you have nieces and nephews, friends with toddlers, etc.), here's what we'd think for our son:

Kitchen setAnd the push the bikeAnd the Adorable chairAnd the Cute car toys.

8. I have purchased multiple necklaces from This seller is Etsy. I love their items!

9. ILIA rarely has sales, so I stock up on my favorites - what they have Super skin tone serum And the multi stick.

10. I just finished reading Bodyguard And I loved it. I always love this author very much - all of her books are the perfect light romance if you ask my opinion.

P.S. Here are some posts from the past week in case you missed it!


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments