Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

6 Dated Winter Accessories We're Finally Ditching


During the many months of warm weather (I live in the South), I'm honestly kind of forgetful Winter clothes and accessories. (Out of sight, out of mind, right?) But as soon as I see the '50s in the Weather app, I dig into boxes of temporarily forgotten scarves and hats.

Something I notice every year is that my taste in winter accessories really changes, perhaps because I've gravitated towards trendy accessories in the past. When I think about it, that's kind of the case this year, too. I suppose the reason for this is that winter Clothes can be a bit drab and the best way to make it less is with accessories.

Just for fun, I'm divulging the winter accessories I'll be retiring and the ones I'll be replacing this year, because closet space isn't infinite, folks. Scroll to shop all of my new favourites.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments