Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Enjoy a delicious weekend. | cup of joe


strawberry galette

strawberry galette

What are you up to this weekend? We'd take a walk around the neighborhood on all the crunchy fallen leaves, and watch the movie too freaky friday. But we've been talking about how, if you swap bodies with someone, you'll fall right off because your legs will be longer or shorter than you're used to. In every body swap movie, there should be only half an hour of them crashing around the place. Hope you have a good link, here are some fun links from around the web...

The Cup of Jo's 2022 Holiday Gift Guide starts Monday, please Drumroll! Here is the gift guide for 2021And we have many interesting new discoveries.

There are six seasonsnot four.

A kind of dark green nail polish. ideas?

In defense of sweet Thanksgiving. In my former longing for a 'Different Thanksgiving,' I see a real desire for renewal, but I also worry about what the meal said about me and my family. A more interesting family, a more sophisticated family, maybe even a high-class family would enjoy the radio instead. I was stuck with cabbage."

What or what?!!! A stranger lived in my house secretly: “Late one night, I noticed that the attic hatch was open. All the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.”

All fall and winter, I'm excited to wear This is my trusted favourites (They are for sale.)

Who wants to extend This bread sofa?

new offer Fleischmann in trouble Starring Jesse Eisenberg and Claire Dance Looks great.

My grandfather's death party was a gift for our family. “People often talk about death as if it was the worst thing that could happen to someone. As if it was something to be avoided at all costs. It is better to admit age, however painful, however diminished, than to admit that we are human. But at the end of a long and full life My grandfather died. He died with strength, agency, love, and support. To get this death, he had to acknowledge and accept his own mortality. At our death ceremony, he gave his family a chance to accept this fact as well." (The New York Times)

How romantic this drawing?

Home is where your friend is. “A best friend is a completely different kind of home, it turns out to be more miraculous with time. Even the words Better And the Friend I feel like they should have outgrown each other—too young, too tolerant, too wedded to something that should have expired with boyhood. But they're the only ones I know who can capture the baffling magic of being lovable as your complete self just for that. Because your girl pulls. Because she is listening. Because she sees yourself as the most complex and does not flinch.”

Catherine Newman (off House of Fame) I just went out with A novel about two friends Which is wonderful.

ha ha ha.

Plus four comments for readers:

Oja says How to throw an easy birthday party: "Our lovely neighbors, who are in their mid-90s, celebrate their birthdays by inviting 10-12 people for a chocolate cake and champagne at 7:30pm. It's great! You can see your loved ones and you don't have to cook dinner because everyone has already eaten" .

Louise says How to throw an easy birthday party: "Round birthday parties are stress. The solution is to have the party this year Before. I have fond memories of my 29th birthday cocktail party at home - I can still taste the cucumber martini. And for my 39th, I hosted a small dinner party at home and had the best meal of my life without the stress of throwing in a 40.”

Alex says How to throw an easy birthday party: "In my 30's, I took my best friend to the trampoline park. We met up at my bright, early apartment, drove to the trampoline park 20 minutes away, got our hearts pumped, and ended up having an impromptu lunch at a local bar. It was so much fun, and it wasn't There's no interest in me because we've all been doing a great activity! Bonus: This plan also works on random Tuesday nights! People never say no to a trampoline park."

Jenny Ho says These three poems made me gasp: "The family doctor is here to say I'm always here for you. I'll be here after giving birth when everything is emotionally tumultuous but still hot and sharp and cold out there after menopause at that time wondering about that mole until we figure out together how you can leave this world in Power. Here when you are poor. Here when you need an abortion. Here when you need antidepressants. Here for you always.”

(Photo by Mariela Naplatanova/Stocsy.)


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments