Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nick Cannon has no idea if he has more kids on the way


Nick Cannon May has admitted that while he's satisfied with the number of kids he currently has, he's not sure if more are on the way.

A soon-to-be revelation for 12 kids Billboard News After sharing how much inspiration he gets from his kids.

“My kids are definitely the creative force in everything I do,” said the proud dad. “It’s the funniest, most creative, best questions… every project I work on now is through their eyes. That’s obviously my number one priority. I wake up as a father thinking about my kids and everything that comes after that.”

Then asked if there were any more baby cannons in operation, he replied, “I don't know, man. I have no idea. I think I'm good now.”

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aAwqvY_Bnw[/embed]

After welcoming three kids this fall, Nick Cannon announced that he is He is expecting his second child With model Alyssa Scott. The husband welcomed them First son, Zanein 2021; Unfortunately, he died at the age of five months due to a brain tumor.

In all, Nick Cannon is the father of four daughters and six sons, not including Zayn. Cannon's growing brood includes two sets of twins: 11-year-old Moroccan and Monroe, with whom he shares Mariah Carey; He is one year old Zion and zillionborn DJ Abby De La Rosa in June 2021.

De la Rosa is also currently a mom to Nick's youngest child, having welcomed her beautiful daughter in November. Cannon welcomed another daughter, Onyx, in September. And the After two weeksA little boy named Reese. he is too Welcomed a baby Named Legend in July this year.

Nick Cannon has been the target of criticism and ridicule not only because of the number of children he has had, but also because of how close they are in age. Aside from Moroccan, Monroe, and his 5-year-old son, Golden, all of the other Cannon children are under the age of two.

Nick Cannon's moms celebrate his birthday

He addressed public debates about his children in Instagram post Announcing the birth of the onyx. “In this moment of celebration and jubilee,” Nick Cannon wrote, “I desire to mute any lower vibrational frequencies and rejoice only with the highest class of civilizations that are truly in line with our purpose here in this dimension.”

"We all learn so much from these angels we call children. I know it's not the limited amount of time we have on this planet, but the limited amount of love that is the problem. I've given up trying to define myself to the world or society but instead do the work to heal and grow into an infinite existence which God commanded me to do."

He continued, “I hope to teach Onyx the same, not to let others shame her or make fun of her with their outward opinions, because when they do they are only projecting their harsh experiences, pain, and social programming on her flawless beauty.”

“As we all know I am not easy to provoke and I have very tough skin and I have always been an open book but not everyone in my family has the same level of power. So I pray and ask others to please all the criticism and sarcasm towards me and not the loving and precious mothers of my children.”


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments