Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Will Armie Hammer be in the Call Me By Your Name sequel?


Call me by your name

Call me by your name Director Luca Guadagnino is still interested in making a sequel to his Oscar-winning film. It's still not clear if Armie Hammer will be a part of it.

Overall, Guadagnino has an interest in making a sequel to it Complete filmography. “I love making second, third, and fourth chapters for all of my films… Why? Because I really love the actors I work with, so I want to replicate the joy of doing what we did together.” Sure, bring a file Suspiria Cinematic Universe!

as far as Call me by your name He said , “There's no premise, so there's no movie. It's a wish and a wish, and I'm undecided about what the story is going to be.” When asked if Armie Hammer's character, Oliver, could be included. "Yes, of course." But the director hasn't explicitly stated if that means Armie Hammer will reprise the role. It can of course always be paraphrased, though this might only draw more attention to Armie Hammer's allegations of abuse and cannibalistic desires.

It was Luca Guadagnino Planning a sequel As far back as 2017, the year Call me by your name went out. It was originally set to come out in 2020. A later twist said the movie would take place in the late 1980s (the first movie was shot in the summer of 1983). A sequel to the source novel was titled find me.

Luca Guadagnino's latest work, the cannibal romance Bones and everythingit comes out this month, but the manager says there is There is no link between its subject and Armie Hammer.

what do you think? If Oliver returns to buy Call me by your name sequel, should Armie Hammer be cast in the role? Or did he lose this privilege?

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LOwsiYxdz4[/embed]


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments