Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Dolly Parton to Cover Prince, Rolling Stones on Rock Album


Dolly Parton She revealed a few more details about her upcoming rock album, which she has decided to make next agitator inside the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame earlier this year.

She previously He said Former Flight Singer Steve Perry It will be heard on LP and that it was Aims to have Robert plant And the Jimmy's page Guest on new cover of Airship The classic "Stairway to Heaven". In a recent appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (Video Below), revealed the record's title and said it would also include songs PrinceThe The rolling stones And the Lynyrd SkynyrdWith some original pieces.

"I'm a rock star now - that's what they say!" Barton laughed. "That was such an honor. You know, I'm making an album too because I have to live up to all the hype. Honestly, I was being honest — I didn't mean to start any controversy, but when they said they wanted to put me in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I thought Always that this is for people who have spent their entire lives working to be in rock and roll. You can't see Led Zeppelin in the Country Music Hall of Fame... although they can!"

But, she added, "I figured it was more than that. So, when I realized what it was, I said if they put me in anyway, I'd definitely take it honestly. Which I did; I even wrote a song about it that kinda tells a story about it."

She continued, saying she was "very honored" and "very proud": "I always thought I might want to do a rock record, because my husband is such a rock 'n' roll weirdo. I thought, 'If I'm ever going to do it, come The time is now. It's coming out next fall, and you know what I call it: rock star... I'll bring in some very special people ... We'll have some great famous songs like "Purple Rain" (I can't get no) contentment","ladder to heaven","Free bird“.”

Watch Dolly Parton on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Top 10 moments from the 2022 Rock Hall concert

Musicians of all stripes gathered for the prestigious rock night.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments