Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Drake Bathing DJ Khaled in Fancy Toilets for His 47th Birthday - Painting


DJ Khaled I turned 47 on Saturday and totally got a Christmas gift from Drake in multiple form - yes, multiple Luxurious toilets.

“Real talk champagnepapi - my queen and I both wanted this for our house!! Thank you bro!!” the playmaker wrote on Instagram Reel showing off the healthy gifts. "No normal toilet? This is a tutu! The same model as the embassy... I like what." extract Such as!! Bro love!! Thank you for the gift."

According to Khaled's soulful commentary in the video, Toto toilets come complete with heated seats, a UV cleaning system, air freshening deodorants, a night light, operation via remote control and a bidet function ("Water too, splash over!").

"If you've ever been to Drake's house, you know Drake's house is worth $500 million. So yeah, Toto. It's not about the money, it's just about, he went and got the best of the best so he gave us some of those Toto toilets and I hear." I haven't tried it yet but I hear there's some music involved too, you might play some music. No, real talk!" he gasped. “Shout out to Toto, Drake, thank you for this gift. This is the coolest toilet bowl I've ever seen!”

Khaled and Drake recently collaborated on Is the year Not connected "SurvivalWith Lil' Baby, who for the first time villa. 5 on Billboard Hot 100 It also made its way to No. 1 is painting's Rhythmic broadcastAnd the Hot rap songs And the streaming songs charts in August.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments