Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Future finds melodic songs "easier" to make than rap records


Futures He revealed that it has become much more difficult to compose a melodic hip-hop song than to record heavy rap in the studio these days.

In a recent interview with Billboard MagazineThe Atlanta rapper broke down his two years of experience crafting his latest album, I never loved you', noting how he prepared himself for the next decade while recording and mastering a large volume of music across various different styles.

"In those two years, I've been doing a lot," Future said. "I was moving and traveling. [The album process] It probably started more than four times — things happened, like a change of title, a change in album direction, or certain things happening in my life."

"That's why I never thought about it," he said [the gap] for two years. I still don't have it I never loved you nickname. I still don't have some of the songs that were on it [album]. She directed me to be able to go for another 10 years, where I don't have to go [time] turning off.

"Because through [the making of I NEVER LIKED YOU]I was still recording a lot of music, a different kind of music. I was trying to find my jumps, trying to find different melodies, different ones [everything]. I changed the title so many times during those years that the music was always changing."

One of Future's biggest discoveries is rooted in how he discovered creating melodic masterpieces such as his No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 Chart Click Show "Wait" Drake And Tems became second nature while trap music became more sophisticated.

"Songs like Wait On U, I Make It In My Sleep," he said in part. But I had to make a certain kind of music to go along with my career and everything that was going on at the time. I was taking advantage of different moments and creating from what was going on at the time in the world and my personal life. I was drawing energy from that and making music. But those melodic songs, I make it easy - I feel easier than I can make a rap song."

upon release I never loved you Back in April, Future became the fifth artist ever to debut at No. 1. 1 on both the Billboard 200 and Hot 100, as his ninth studio album, topped the chart with the best-selling single opening week of his career by moving 222,000 equivalent album units..

In addition to "wait", right down to the number. At number one on the Hot 100, the smash hit stayed in the top 10 of the Hot 100 for about six months and all 16 songs from the album also saw chart appearances.

Now, he is in the tenth year of his career, which began with his 2012 studio album Pluto Future music enjoys new horizons that confirm the weight of its success and longevity. earlier this week, Future received seven nominations at the 2023 Grammy Awards.

Among the nominations, he won Best Rap Album and two Best Rap Song awards for "Wait for U" and his collaboration with Jonah And the The thug youth for their anthem "Pushin' P" which was also nominated for Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance.

Jackie Tubbs Future, 21 Savage & More For New Album: "Get Ready For Some Real R&B"

The future now holds eight figures. one album and a record, 153 Hot 100 Chart hits — an achievement he admits is remarkable, though the expectations he had for the next era of his career are much higher.

"It's like I've become a different person," Future said later in his speech. painting an interview. "I don't think about it anymore. Like, that's who I am. It's just part of the story. It's all part of being this artist. I can't think of the number, because I still do better. I guess I'll pass." [my Hot 100 stat] faster than i did 155, [or] Whatever."

"I think I can hit that number [in] less years. If it took me six years to do it, I can do it in two years now just because of time [and] Currents on songs".


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments