Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Joe Walsh gives a triumphant closing performance at VetsAid 2022


Joe Walsh He gave a sexy show at his 6th annual party Fits Aid Charity Party in Columbus, Nationwide Arena, Ohio, to join a lineup of Ohio-born rock bands including Dave GrohlAnd the Nine inch nailsThe black keys And the breeders.

Before he took to the stage, Walsh's video was played, in which the guitarist spoke about the origins of VetsAid. Walsh's father, a US Air Force flight instructor, died in a plane crash in Okinawa in 1949, when Walsh was just two years old.

It hurts. It still hurts, Walsh said. And I spent my life wondering how it was, what Mine Life would have been like... He's my hero and my whole life has been kind of built on him: I want him to be proud of me."

Walsh played four songs in total at the end of the evening: "In the City," "Turn to Stone," "Life's been Good," and "Rocky Mountain Way." Grohl joined him on several songs, playing guitar and drums, as well as the band The Breeders who sang backing vocals during "Rocky Mountain Way". Walsh was also joined by Judson, Roy Orbison III, grandson Legendary singer.

"Music is very healing," Walsh said. "If people come to a concert, they go home differently. Fortunately I'm in a position with my music background to do some therapy." "I think this is my way of treating myself perhaps."

Earlier in the evening, Walsh, who lived in Ohio in his youth and attended Kent State University, reunite them With his former group James Jungwho attended after college. The rebooted lineup included Walsh, Jimmy Fox, and Dale Peters, all of whom played in the 1970s. James Jung rides againwho produced the song "Funk #49".

James Jung reunited previously performedwith the help of Grohl, in Taylor Hawkins Greetings parties in London and Los Angeles, their first since 2006.

"It all started in Ohio," Walsh said in a statement about his musical roots in Buckeye State. "Having my first guitar as a kid in Columbus set me on a musical journey to Kent State, Cleveland, and then the world. Now it's a huge privilege and a humbling opportunity for me to share the stage once again with my fellow original James Gang and with this absolutely amazing group of Ohio rock legends. Trent Reznor and Nine Inch Nails, The Black Keys, Breeders, and Dave Grohl. I believe in Ohio and look forward to celebrating our musical legacy while honoring our veterans with VetsAid 2022.”

Walsh founded VetsAid, a nonprofit organization and music festival, in 2017 to raise money and distribute it to veterans' groups across the United States. VetsAid Live Streaming is available for purchase at vice president website for $19.99, and buyers can rewatch for 48 hours after the event starts. Fans who want to support the organization can also make donations at VetsAid's website.

Eagles Solo albums ranked

Here's a look back at studio projects recorded away from the band.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments