Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Pete Nice Brands Ex 3rd Bass Partner MC Serch A Liar


Nice house He has responded to the comments made by the former third bass partner MC SearchDescribing him as a liar and refuting the idea that he is a myth.

In a new conversation with Bells rockNess was asked about a recent Search appearance on Math Hoffa In the opinion of the expert where he gave his account of the events related to the breakup of 3rd Bass. Pointing out several alleged inaccuracies, he made his feelings for Serch very clear.

“This podcast he just produced, he presented it like it was approved by Dom’s wife and his estate, but it wasn’t. He lied about writing for Rakim, he also lied about slapping Greg Mack when Hammer called KDAY, and he said I just sat there quietly the whole time.” Pete said. "He didn't know I had a tape of him talking all the time trying to get Greg to go to a club to meet girls."

He added, "He says so Cactus album It gets 250 million streams a year, but when you check Spotify it has about 15 million."

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdH4x0y33kg[/embed]

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrj70FMyNL8[/embed]

Search stated on the podcast that it would acquire the rights to it Cactus album He will be back soon and that he will re-release the album, but Pete says that won't happen.

He claimed that he "can't even get the rights back until I sign the papers." “I've had my lawyers contact me about this several times, but the week I got the first order he issued a bail to the contrary! It's a Far Rockaway thing, and then in the end, there's really a soft spot for me. He's a legend in his mind!”

While Cactus album Serch's re-release may not happen, he's set to get a bag for He sold his ownership stake in the Nass Catalog - Which includes critically acclaimed Illmatic And the was written.

“I have decided to sell all rights, including global rights,” said the founder of 3rd Bass. AllHipHop in October. “I started talks with several companies a few months ago. For 27 years, I've provided for my family through thick and thin. Now it's time for a new chapter.”

MC Serch Details the Birth of the '3rd Bass' High-Top Fade During the 'Did I Ever Told You About...MF DOOM' Podcast

Earlier this month on his new album King III diseaseAnd the Naz addressed the saleindicating that he had no ill intentions about his former manager's decision.

"Peace to MC Serch, what's the catalog worth? / I made it so that many could have a part of what I earn / Push it to the limit, now it's the maximum revenueNas spits on "WTF SMH".

It has not yet been announced if the sale has taken place.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments