Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

What I wore: Everything I prepared for Florida


hi guys! We just got back from our family trip to Florida - it was great to spend time with our family and kids. We just spent a week there and I wanted to show you guys all the clothes I brought for the beach, dinner, etc.

details: Pink Button (Under $30 - XL) | Denim Shorts (Under $30 - S) | Prada glasses | carry bag | Slides by Stuart Weitzman Pearl

I'm all about bright colors at the moment and recently found this mega pink shade shirt button down On Amazon for under $30 (size XL). I love the fit and it can be worn alone over a swimsuit or like I styled it here in this longer length jeans shorts (Size S.) I also recently got this net Marc Jacobs tote bagI love bright colors for summer!

details: Mesh top corset (Under $50 - Size (2-4)) | DENIM SHORTS (Under $30—S. | Slides by Stuart Weitzman Pearl | Small white bag (under $20)

I'm obsessed with this Sheer sleeve corset (I have blue and white!) I packed a bright blue for our trip to go with those jeans shorts - I'm a fan of the longer "dad" shorts now and this pair is under $30 and comes in multiple washes. I've had those Slippers from Stuart Weitzman For 3 seasons now and they are still my most worn out sandals! It pairs well with a lot of styles and comes in other colors too. I found this similar and more An affordable pair For under $15 here.

details: Oversized Graphic T-Shirt (Sold Out - Size XL) | Oversized denim shorts (Under $100 - Size 26) | Prada glasses | Dior platform sandals

big size Colorful tee Do I wear a swimsuit for the holidays or do I wear shorts for a casual look! The one I'm wearing now is sold out 🙁 but I've paired some similar cute oversized tees over here And the over here.

details: Dior bucket hat | white sunrise (Under $25 - One Size) | Mesh carrying bag (Under $20) | Dior platform sandals

I found this cute White sundress (Under $25) to wear to the pool and the beach. It's definitely more transparent so I found it best to wear a swimsuit. this is Mesh carrying bag is the ultimate beach bag - big enough to fit all of our everyday items and under $20! It comes in tons of other colors too and has become a staple to pack when we go on vacation.

details: Pink Button (Under $30 - XL) | Neon floral bikini (less than $25 million) | Mesh carrying bag (Under $20) | green pants (Under $50 - S)| Prada glasses | Dior platform sandals

This neon is packed nicely Pink bikini From Amazon (under $25), I ordered the Medium and the top can be easily adjusted with the tie. They also have a high-waisted version of the print over here. these green pants They are from Abercrombie and under $50! They actually have a matching button down shirt for a set but I wanted to mix and match them with a bright pink shirt I own.

details: Tile Crop Top (Pieces) | blue skirt | Slides by Stuart Weitzman Pearl

I wanted a fancier two-piece for dinner out and for a few pics at the beach - I love how bright this teal piece is 2 skirt And the crop top The ensemble is she and I kept the rest of the look simple with pearl slices and this Chanel mini purse.

details: Long-sleeved sundress (S) | Prada glasses | Transparent heel

I also got this long summer dress As for the trip- I am very much into the mixed floral prints and there is a slight shimmer in the dress which is very pretty when the light hits it. It's made simple with accessories for this one with these Transparent heel This offer is a small YSL bag.

details: one shoulder dress (dresses) | Vegan blue square bag |Slides by Stuart Weitzman Pearl

this is dress One of my favorite brands is Hemant and Nandita - I love the one shoulder neckline and the floral print. You can easily dress it up or down with heels or sandals. I paired it with a vegan pole bag from Simon Miller which is now sold out but paired the same color and pattern with a different style over here.

Here are some of the pieces linked below! Let me know if you have any questions about any of these pieces:


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments