Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

5 affordable accessories that make the basics look expensive


If there's one thing I have a lot of, it's it basic tops. be it white tees Or black tank tops, they are the backbone of most of my outfits, as I pair them with just about everything from midi skirts to high-waisted jeans and lounge pants. But what really takes my basic tops to another level are the accessories I wear with them, like chic belts and pearl chains.

Right Accessories It can make the simplest of basics look up to 10 times more expensive. The best part is that these items don't need to cost a fortune, especially if you know the right places to look. An added tip is that these timeless accessories can also help you easily transport your favorite staples from the office to the weekend and vice versa. Below, I want to share some of my favorite pieces that will make your basic tops look expensive, chic, and totally on-trend.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments