Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

GloRilla talks about curving artists' progress in her DMs


chlorella She's been getting a lot of attention lately, especially from artists who are looking for intimacy, but she doesn't accept their advances.

during her visit to Angela Ye's lip service This week's podcast, Big Glo talks about the DMs she's been receiving lately since she burst onto the scene with her hit track record. “Friedrich Naumann Foundation (Let's Get It On).” The Memphis native said she is open to speaking and working with other artists until they reveal their true motivations.

"It's not often that I open them," Glo said of her direct messages. "But sometimes, they'll try to impress me, they'll email me, 'Let's do a song or let's work,' and so I give them my number because actually, maybe, you know what I'm saying, like, 'Well, I'm fucking their music.'"

She added, "And when I do, they'll text me on something else entirely and I'll never text back. But like, I don't want to talk to anyone like that, when it comes to shit in the industry, I don't want to talk to anyone like that." .

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_3RlTmNZ8[/embed]

When asked if she wouldn't want any rappers talking to her, Glorella said, "Nah, because everyone fucks everyone. And then I love the fact that I don't talk to anyone in the industry yet, no one can say they fucked me." ".

Elsewhere in the conversation, GloRilla revealed that one of the things she loves to do most with her male partner is eat his semen.

"It's weird, but we just finished eating properly and then having sex right after and there was some food left that I still ate," Glow said. “So I eat my delicious food and still eat it. Just fry a very quick fry, and I eat it.”

Social media went viral after the clip circulated online, and GloRilla apparently responded to the uproar with a tweet posted on Wednesday (December 14) saying, "I was just playing."

GloRilla's recent series of interviews have had fans in awe. during a visit The Breakfast ClubTomorrow 2 rapper She proudly showed off her body and claimed it was "thick as fuck" Although critics say she needs to work on her slim frame.

GloRilla: Video of the rapper working his fast food job before fame went viral

The moment brought some laughs, as Charlemagne proved his loyalty to his wife by turning his head away while Angela Ye mocked him for doing so.

Earlier this month, she, too He delivered a fierce freestyle on Funk Flex's popular Hot 97 radio show.

GloRilla is also looking to end the year on a bang. The collective rapper for music has been nominated in three categories at in 2022 HipHopDX AwardsIncluding Best new rapperAnd the Best hip hop song And the Best hip hop collaboration.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments