Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"I'm Ready to Have Some Fun" - Billboard


If you want to do something, ask a busy person. Selena Gomez Is this person.

The pop artist and actor recently crammed it in. She star in Only murders in the building alongside Steve Martin and Martin Short; Directs the cooking show Selena + Chef; And he takes the lead in the documentary My mind and mea personal story about mental health, seven years in the making.

Apple TV + series My mind and me One of the same name, and was born Official music video.

explore

explore

Watch the latest videos, charts and news

Watch the latest videos, charts and news

Keen to switch gears and get back into the party atmosphere, Gomez says there's more music to come.

On Monday night (December 5), Gomez stopped by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to chat about her hectic schedule.

Does the new song indicate more music is coming? "That's accurate," Fallon said. "finally."

Gomez's last studio album is in 2020 rare, which, like its two predecessors, peaked at no. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.

"I'm used to writing sad girl songs," she told Fallon, noting that the recording session takes place in New York City. "But I'm willing to have some fun and I think people are going to love that."

Don't expect 2023 to be a cruise. Filming season 3 of Only killing It will start in January, Gomez admits during her stint on the couch late at night.

Do Martins rub it? Sure, she's a little arrogant, a little grumpy, otherwise not so much. Gomez also recounts the "oh my gosh" moment when Meryl Streep came over to say "hi" and kiss her hand ("It was such a surreal moment").

The artist spoke in some detail about her charitable work, advocacy and purpose. “I know I will not stop this fight until the day I die. I think mental health is very important and should be focused on.”

Watch below.

Gomez stuck to playing a round of "Egg Roulette" with Fallon, a game in which the host and guest take turns smashing eggs on their heads without knowing which are hard-boiled and which are raw.

If she suffers from flashbacks, the blame may be attributed to playing "Hot Ones" with Fallon in 2019, an eating game that, she says, ended with her wandering into her dressing room.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments