Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Liv Jennings clap back at Mario for his reaction to a viral moment


Lyfe Jennings responded to fellow R&B singer Mario, who appeared to jump into the conversation mocking Lyfe on social media after a recent performance.

On Sunday (December 18), a fan shared videos from an appearance by the singer on Saturday (December 17), explaining that he didn't have the experience she was expecting.

The accompanying tweet read: "Went to see Lyfe Jenningz last night and when I tell you it won't happen again... I want my money back."

The clips soon began circulating on social media, and eventually were posted to Instagram by Neighborhood talk.

He has taken to the comments section of the IG post to defend himself. "You'd better put some respect on my face," he wrote. “There's a total legend here pronto. 80 shows this year alone, 80% sold out. Go check out my new video 'Until You Go', he'll explain this gas lighting with his cheap gas blog."

Live Jennings eventually caught a comment by Mario, who responded to the footage with an emoji on his face, prompting the "Must Be Nice" singer to respond.

Liv Jennings remembers singing to Jeffrey Dahmer in prison

Live replied, "That's why I fuck rappers." “R and b n-ggas are fake AF. I can say a lot but my numbers speak for themselves and my rep does too.”

The singer then took the conversation to his IG account, and shared a clip from the movie Paid in full. "So comment on the video. The "Damn All Canceled Christmas!!!!" video for "Until You Go" is on YouTube and streaming everywhere.

This isn't the first time Mario has found himself at odds with one of his peers this year. It has great publicity June's Verizon vs. Omarion fight resulted in more than a few viral momentsincluding some onstage tension after the former B2K singer brought his brother O'Ryan, Jeremih, and Tank for support.

Immediately after the live event, Mario posted an open coffin on Instagram’, adding the caption, “YEAAA… Room for 3! HAHAHAHAHAHA R&B is not dead @tomarion but you and your friends are resting really well tonight…”

Mario continued taunting his opponent the next day With an all-text post, “I spoke to @omarion after he got up last night. Wake up now! I said I inspired him to become a full-time author. @0ryan0ryan He'll grow watermelons and he'll write O books! I'm so proud of them [prayer hands emoji] I know proud moms, too. I saw her on the back stage and said hi! "


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments