Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Waka Flocka Flame When TakeOff Dies: 'You Have To Evolve'


Waka Flocka Flame heavier in in TakeOff Death, urging the rapper to move smarter and stay out of the hood once he finds success.

the Flocaveli The rapper appeared as the most recent guest on Shannon Sharpe Tea Club podcast, where he reflects on his evolution from Brick Squad to savvy businessman.

Around the 35-minute mark, Sharp asked Flock about The tragic trend of crime rap in recent yearsReeling with names like Bob SmokeAnd the PnB RockAnd the problem And TakeOff - the latter was He was shot and killed outside a bowling alley in Houston In November.

"I can't tell you why, and I don't ever want to talk about anyone's death, but I can tell you this: When God blesses you, you have to change your ways, you have to evolve — you have to," Flocka offered. "I can only say the wrong place, the wrong time to these guys."

"So, in other words, once you go up to a certain level, you have to leave that alone," Sharpe added, referring to the fact that TakeOff's death was caused by A dice game involving Quavo and other men turned violent.

Waka interjected, “Oh yeah, I don't roll the dice. “With all due respect, why would I roll the dice with someone who isn't in my tax bracket?” Some shit could happen.

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL3RjA96Jjk[/embed]

While Sharpe admitted he, too, was guilty of going back into the hood "to show you I didn't think I was any better than you," Waka said he never felt the need to prove himself to anyone but himself.

“Boy, have I never been this high,” he sneered. "I watch people die every day like this - that's why I've never visited him... I don't have anything to prove to you all."

Earlier in the interview, Waka Fluke Flame explained why he has stopped returning to his old neighborhood, referring to the late comedian and civil rights activist. Dick Gregory to change his way of thinking.

"All next nonsense was for me to do it Outside He said. "I'm not one of those people who turns into a billionaire and goes and sits in the hood and rolls dice and smokes weed; I want to buy the block, I want our name on the block. But what made me stop hanging in the hood was Dick Gregory."

Waka Flocka Flame laments the introduction of the "dangerous" lifestyle into hip hop music

"I watched that clip, Dick Gregory was like an N-gga, why would you buy a Rolls-Royce? To ride in the hood, to show you the richest muthafucka? Can't I buy one? And it's crazy because I bought it for that reason. I was young like, N-gga "We're getting money from the Southside! I'm getting a Phantom out here!" But I was clueless.

He added, "I could have bought this apartment in downtown Atlanta that I ride in every day today, and it's five times what it's worth. An egg on my face, right? So when I saw Dick Gregory [say] So, I actually got out of that car. I ended up getting an Escalade, and I've been driving an Escalade since 2011."

Waka went on to explain that he achieved his life's goals when he was only 23 thanks to his music career taking off, but he soon realized how little he knew about maintaining and growing that success.

“I was sitting high on top of my mountain, I kept smelling something. It smelled like manure. I was standing on top of Shit Mountain.” "I didn't have a business, I didn't have any financial knowledge, I didn't have an insurance policy, I didn't know what trust accounts, shell companies were, I didn't know how to buy tangible businesses... I didn't know anything!"

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYpyCZbr7l8[/embed]

"So I was like, 'How am I this famous guy and I'm a great friend and you guys respect me, but I can't even tell you how to open a bank account?'" "I didn't even know how to open a bank account, Sharp! My mother doesn't have time to teach me that; she was too busy paying the bills and making sure we were alive."

"I was so relieved that learning," he added. Normally, if I want to make more money, I have to go to the streets. Now, you have good credit, some holding company. I can go get me a loan. I can get a loan now for 10 million dollars, 20 million dollars, 100 million dollars. It's just perspective and a good business plan.

"So when you start learning things like that, why would you be an edge monster? I don't care how gangster you are; my boy, if you start learning that real business, man, you ain't a bully! I'm not going anywhere where all the odds are against me." It's stupid. That's what made me stop. I was on top of Mount Shit and I wanted to build Mount Everest."


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments