Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

2022 Black Friday Deals - Atlantic & Pacific


November 19, 2022

Black Friday deals seem to go off earlier and earlier every year - lots of sales have already started this season! I round up live deals and my top five favorite finds from each retailer. As more sites add steals and deals this week, I'll be sure to add to this post! I expect locations that haven't already started discounting will start Monday — so check back to see what other sales I'm finding this season.

Note: See all my posts Gift guides hereAll I have Final looks hereand all I have Find shopping here!


Black Friday Deals

Retailer: J crew

Deal: 50% off your purchase

code: for shopping

Top five picks: 1. leather gloves // 2. The perfect fall jacket // 3. My #1 pant this season (See my design post hera) // 4. Gorgeous coat in six colors // 5. Stylish holiday shoes


Black Friday Deals

Retailer: Pamela Monson

Deal: 30% off your purchase

code: 30 foryou

Top five picks: 1. Silver lady bag // 2. bow bag // 3. Petite Flamingo Lady Bag // 4. citron rattan clutch // 5. Teddy N Sand


Black Friday Deals

Retailer: mango

Deal: 30% off your purchase of $200 or more

code: Additional 30

Top five picks: 1. Shearling coat (Sizes re-stock periodically, so check back. See how I designed them here) // 2. Stylish coat // 3. Cable turtleneck // 4. Striped sweater dress // 5. cowboy boots



Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments