Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

5 trends stylish New York women are wearing on repeat


Every return trip New York is a treat. Simply put, New Yorkers' instincts are second to none. They are usually early adopters of emerging trends, so any outing to a restaurant or Duane Reade is like interacting with a lively mood board.

I recently got back in town and couldn't help but notice how pulled together everyone seemed. Among the different pieces I've noticed on her population, five staples seem to stand out consistently among the most stylish women. Of course, upon my return to LA, I immediately started looking for these items to add to my own wardrobe. The items in question range from fresh runway trends to cutting-edge streetwear to tried-and-true foundation pieces. Essentially, they reveal how New York fashion is a bag of eclectic styles and tastes. For the full list of real-life trends New Yorkers can't stop wearing, keep scrolling.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments