Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Dame Dash on Kanye West's recent behavior: 'It hurts to watch'


Dash ladies Heavier it again Kanye WestRecent behavior that led to the rapper and producer receiving a mountain of public backlash.

I got shot in October after doing that A series of anti-Semitic statements on social media and in various interviews Most notably, the controversial Drinking heroes chat. He also caused an uproar when he put on shoes White Lives Matter T-Shirt During Paris Fashion Week.

The fallout has led to several of the companies he has been involved with in the past into heavy relationships with him, including Balenciaga, Vogue magazineand Def Jam and Adidas. His fall by the latter caused his net worth to take a huge blow. Consequently Forbesyes $1.9 billion, his fortune fell to $400 million.

Dame Dash has now commented on the condition of his friend and former artist, telling a group of burgeoning entrepreneurs that contacting Ye right now is "draining" and that people should care more about his health than he says.

“Do you think Big Brother is turning off?” Dash said in the footage I took AllHipHop, answering a question if he can see himself as a big brother and guide Kanye through his current situation. "Yeah, I'm in contact with him; he's draining. But, you know, he's bipolar. People forget about it. I don't care how rich you are, if you have a chemical imbalance, you'll say some crazy things."

"Anyone knows bipolar? You don't put them in front of the camera, you put them in a house or a hospital...You say the weirdest things when you're turned on and there's a chemical imbalance, and also when you're tired. It's like getting drunk. But, you know, I'm I know him. And yes, I talk to him and I try. It hurts to watch someone with bipolar disorder have a billion and a whole bunch of people who don't care, it's not a good formula."

Co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records made the comments when he appeared as a special guest on the Young Entrepreneurz Solutions 'YES National Business Plan Challenge' in St. Croix this week where his new movie was shown Prince of Detroit.

Dash continued, "People should worry more about his health than what he says. He's already admitted he was bipolar, he was wearing a jacket tied up in front of the wrong person. Why would you listen to someone with bipolar disorder if he told you he was bipolar?"

"Before he would say things, like, motivate, he would build it up like, 'I'm tired.' You know what it takes Kanye to say he's tired, he must be damned near hallucinations. He's not sleeping. I'm telling you. So you know he's going through them." But I'm more angry than anyone who doesn't worry about his health. A guy tells you he's sick and then starts acting sick, 'Because he's rich, you listen to him like he's not.' That is. But what happens is sad."

This isn't the first time Dam Dash has commented on Kanye West's recent outbursts. Last month , He shared the same feelings when he was a guest at kick gameSports shoe shopping chain.

Kanye West claims he was 'mentally misdiagnosed and almost drugged my mind'

"He's my brother," he began. "[We don’t talk] Constantly - when he needs me and when I worry about him. what do you think? I'm worried about him. N-gga, can I ask you a question? Is it bipolar or not, did I tell you that? So if I uncheck the boxes for bipolar disorder, does it act like this? So leave it at that."

He continued, "Worry about his health if you even care about him. I'm just saying, man, no matter what he says, it's the way he says it. I don't care what he says, I want him to live. You all worry about the wrong shit."

"If you know a guy has a problem and you know he's probably checking the boxes for symptoms of that problem, why do you judge him as if he doesn't have a problem? That just doesn't make sense."


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments