Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nils Lofgren tried to take over Springsteen and Young's schedules


Nils Lofgren He says he was told to "get lost" when he tried to take over Bruce Springsteen And the Neil YoungWork schedules.

It was an attempt to deal with the divided loyalties he had towards E Street Band and Crazy Horse, which left him having to decide which band he would tour with in 2023. he said Rolling Stone that he made the difficult decision to go on the road with Springsteen, even though he would love to help Young support his new album, world record.

“Every time I call Neil’s manager and Bruce’s manager, I say, ‘Guys, you’ve had a half century.’ I’ve paid some dues,” Lofgren said. “Could you just let me create schedules for Bruce and Neil for the next couple of years, please?” They always tell me to get lost."

Springsteen added, "I started booking shows and selling tickets for next year's tour. Then Neil's album and all this other stuff happened. I can't get them to let me make the schedule. And so, unfortunately, I'm doing this tour. I talked to Neil about it. It bothers me." But I can't be in two places at once."

If Young decides to tour, Lofgren's place may be taken by Promise of the Real's Micah Nelson. Still, Lofgren couldn't help but feel miserable about it. He said, "I watched Promise of the Real play with Neil, and it's great. But look, I just made this great record. I think it's the best of the last three with Neil and Crazy Horse. It bothers me to talk about replacing him with a tour. ... It's like These clouds, man. It's frustrating. But you know? One day at a time."

Bruce Springsteen albums arranged

Given that he spent much of his formative years painstakingly crafting his albums, we don't often think of Bruce Springsteen as such a prolific artist. But he averaged an album about every two years throughout his career.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments