Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Old Navy High Waist Front Split Pants Editor Review



The second slipped in Vintage high waisted high waisted side slit jeans In May, I learned that I had been officially sold into the slit pants trend. They add a level of elegant intrigue that I loved, and that's exactly how I've ended up recently with the brand Stevie super high waist leggings ($40) in my cart too. It caught my eye while searching for a retailer New arrivals in NovemberAnd, based on how much I love the aforementioned denim, I knew I should try this pro style too. My sincere thoughts on them for the future.

What I love about these pants

I'm wearing these pants as I write this article, and Fabulous They are comfortable. Their rayon-blend fabric feels legitimately as comfortable as a track pants yet is just right for a professional work environment. I teamed them with my favorite pair of brown heels, a bodysuit, and a blazer to give them their first tryout, but I think they'd look just as cute with a pair of sneakers or high heels. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love versatile wardrobe finds, and these things definitely tick all the boxes.

What is noteworthy about these pants

Although these pants are perfect in terms of style and material, it may take some trial and error to achieve the perfect fit. I ordered my regular size, medium, and it fits right across the leg but is a little oversized at the waist. For me, it's not too big to be unbearable or uncomfortable, but it's something you can try if you choose to buy it as well.

After looking at the reviews section on the brand's website, I learned that the vast majority of shoppers had a positive experience focusing on their size, but a small portion of shoppers found it too long, and so brought it back. For this reason, we recommend trying it in the store if you have the opportunity.

Finally, some shoppers expected this to fit more like traditional pants than leggings. IMO, it's a unique fusion of both. They are made of thick material that resembles formal pants but sits at the thigh like a man. I guess it will come down to personal preference to decide if this is the right fit and material for you, but let it know I like it.


Who are these pants for?

These pants are best for those looking to try a modern look in a classic style. Since they're so versatile, there's really no danger in adding them to your wardrobe, especially if you mean to upgrade your closet with a few new pairs of high bottoms.

Additional details

  • These pants come in sizes XS-4X.
  • It also comes in a chocolate brown color called French Roast.
  • To clean them, the brand recommends washing them in the washing machine on a cool, gentle cycle and drying them.

evaluation:

Image source: POPSUAR Photography / Marisa Petrarca


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments