Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

The best affordable fashion items to buy at Nordstrom


Recently my friend texted me that she received a $250 Nordstrom gift card as a gift. She often enjoys it when I do her shopping edits (which comes with the area as fashion editor), so I asked if I'd seen anything on Nordy worth adding to her wardrobe. Naturally, I had a bunch of reference items from my market research.

I ended up sending her four items that I think she likes the most. If you keep scrolling, you'll find pieces that I think are both stylish and versatile (the first four below). If you, dear readers, are looking for some more shopping inspiration, I've also rounded up all the other items I love about Nordstrom. I'm talking about everything from sweaters to denim to knitwear to skirts. enjoy.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments