Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Yes, you can take your gym clothes outside the gym. Here's how to style it for spring


This is an activewear + set Oversized jacket (Under $60) This is one of my favorite sets for spring - the color is a beautiful pastel blue and the quality is amazing!

Obsession This '90s Coach bag! Also those vintage cateye sunnies So much fun and under $10! The shape is super cute and it comes in tons of other lens and eyeglass colors too.

Cream ribbed shorts set (Under $40 - Wearing Sizes)
Blue blazer (Under $60 - wear size L)
White Katie Sneez (less than $10)
Blue coach bag
stockings (under $15)
Vega sneakers

after wear Leggings version From these creamy ribbed tracksuits to make a statement during fall and winter, I sold myself for getting Pants version For spring and summer. I have it in brown, blue, and orange and wore it a lot last summer. It's under $40 and comes in more colors (he wears a size small). It's a versatile activewear set that can transition from the gym to everyday casual wear. I've been loving matching sets paired with oversized sweaters (the perfect layer to help transition between seasons!) I'm obsessed with this one! Oversized pastel jacket I found it on Amazon for under $60! (I got it on this one too brown color - Got a large size in both styles for an extra boxy fit.)

I was looking for a light blue bag for this season and I was looking forward to it Coach bag And I was shocked when I found it on Amazon. I liked the shape and color this. It also comes in other fun colours Green color And the Pink. This cute bag for spring and summer!

What do you think of this spring look? Let me know below in the comments 🙂

xx, Christine


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments