Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bathroom Design: 7 Remodeled Bathrooms I Love


I recently shared a list of my own Favorite remodeled kitchens Immediately. The response to this post was so great that I wanted to do it again, this time for a different type of room: the bathroom.

There are many design decisions that need to be made when it comes to bathroom remodeling - and undertaking this project can be costly. It was really hard to edit this list from all the many bathroom designs I've seen and loved. This ultimate list is full of truly special and unique spaces, done in a variety of styles with a range of remodeling budgets. I think there is something we can take away from each of these designs.

Below, I share exactly the bathroom design elements that make each of these spaces work so well.

01

Erin Conway - @kismet_house (shown above)


I followed this transformation every step of the way. What shocked me most was how I went from a "cookie-cut" space to an incredibly warm, design-rich bathroom—all on a shoestring budget. I absolutely love blue, "hidden" toiletand the way Erin blended all the design elements throughout.

02

Proem Studio x Emma Chamberlain


I think for many designers (professional and budding alike), the guest bathroom is where you can have the most fun. This kind of design interest is often infused into a bathroom via wallpaper or paint color. I love that the mix of items in Emma Chamberlain's guest bathroom is made entirely of solids. There is just something about the firmness of the mesh material mixed with the natural quality that I love. It seems you will feel like you are walking into a different interpretation of what it means to be in nature.

03

Kim and Scott Fargo - Yellow Brick House


I've saved this yellow pigeon over and over again. I think yellow is hard to pull off, but it's a color you find a lot in older homes (Our!). For me, this bathroom showcases the small, expertly executed design decisions that make the original tiles sing And the Make it feel modern and useful. This is a master class in the power of subtle design changes.

04

Garza Interiors x Kaitlyn Coffee - harrisville


Caitlin One of my favorite followers For design inspiration (and they're fun, too). When it comes to this bathroom, I love that the space is both cheerful and vintage but still feels super modern. He seems to have a refreshing and distinct life of his own. It's a great case for embracing one primary color in a room (blue tiles) and bringing in another accent color (burnt orange vanity) that makes it feel very earthy.

05

Beata Human


Beata Heuman is an incredible interior designer and this bathroom is just one of many examples of her design brilliance. I love the funky design patterns incorporated throughout this space and the intricate use of paint colors and solids. Clearly, Beata was exercising restraint in this bathroom, too; The way each design element is distributed along with the use of negative space is truly incredible.

06

Jachot Studio


When you saw this bathroom, design it Jachot Studioin architectural digestRemind me (for obvious reasons) We have a peach room. I love that the monochromatic use of salmon pink (in a pretty sheen, no less) is the highlight of this space and every other sleek element aims to complement it. I think this monochromatic paint color idea could also work well for a bathroom remodel that was done on a budget. It is one way to create a look that is both classic and modern at the same time.

07

Joey Chu - Oh Joey!


This pastel-hued guest bathroom is a dream. The highlight, of course, is the colorful tiled shower. I like that the tile scale alone is relatively standard, but the color variations create a truly unique design experience in a space. This is also a great example of one way to make a bathroom of a standard size and shape feel special and unique.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments