Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Billy Joel postpones Madison Square Garden concert due to illness - Billboard


Billy JoelThe final concert of the year has been cancelled, Piano Man told fans on Sunday (December 18). Joel revealed that he was ill and was advised to rest his voice.

"I'm disappointed to be under doctor's orders for vocal rest due to a viral infection, so unfortunately I have to postpone my concert Monday, December 19th at Madison Square Garden to June," Joel wrote on Twitter and Instagram.

He added, "I am so sorry to inform you that screening day is so close, but I was hoping I was closer to a full recovery now." “Unfortunately, that did not happen. I look forward to seeing you in the new year.”

An additional update from a Joel spokesperson has been posted on its official website Confirms that the Monday night concert has been rescheduled for June 2, 2023: “All tickets purchased for the December 19, 2022 concert will be honored on Friday, June 2, 2023 and will not need to be exchanged. Please note that the June 2 performance is subject to change if it conflicts with a playoff game. For more For information, please visit www.msg.com.Joel's Madison Square Garden franchise will resume operations as scheduled on January 13, 2023.”

See Joel's upcoming list of tour dates hereand its announcement below.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments