Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"I just can't walk much."


After enduring countless health problems over the past few years, Ozzy Osbourne He longs to return to the stage. But he says there is one hurdle left to overcome.

"My head is fine, my creativity is fine, my singing is fine but I can't walk much now," Black Sabbath the solo star explained during a recent interview on his radio station SiriusXM. "I can't tell you how frustrating life has become... I've never been this sick for so long in my life."

In June 2022, Osborne has Repair work done On the staples that were placed in his spine after a near-fatal death 2003 ATV accident. The pins were taken out of alignment after a The bedroom is in 2019. "The surgeon told me that if I didn't have the surgery, there was a good chance I would be paralyzed from the neck down," Osborne revealed. In recent years, the "Crazy Train" singer has feuded with A.J Serious hand infection And it was He was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

Osbourne is currently set to resume his much-anticipated No More Tours 2 world tour on May 3 in Helsinki, Finland. He has not played a full concert since December 3. 31, 2018, although this year he was featured in two songs each Commonwealth Games and the NFL Kickoff Game.

Despite his various health battles and the COVID lockdown, Osbourne has managed to release two well-received studio albums, 2020 Ordinary guy And this year Patient number 9., since it is He postponed his second farewell tour in 2019

"I really miss being with the kids," Osbourne said of his desire to return to the stage. "I want to be there, I want to be there... It's amazing how something stupid can mess everything up for so long."

We've got the 30 Wildest Ozzy Osbourne Pictures

The most memorable photos from Ozzy Osbourne's career.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments