Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

An artist calls out to escape destiny to tear its cover art


Escape from fate They were named after the artwork they were using in teasing the new single "H8 Myself" which closely mirrors the single artwork used by the band. Dead Letter Circus for their 2010 song "Cage". He drew attention to the similarities to artist Cameron Gray, who initially created the "Cage" artwork and claimed that the band had approached him about his album art, only to see a variation of his photos promoting the upcoming single, Escape the Fate.

“I am disappointed to find out today that a big band I have enjoyed and admired for years are ripping my art apart, especially after they approached me to inquire. [sic] about my album art," Gray stated in a Facebook Spread. “I always keep these things private, but this stings so much because it's a work of art that I created for Warner Bros. and Dead Letter Circus that I have a deep love and respect for since they helped me become who I am today. Growing up, I'm tired of protecting my behavior.” bad people."

Gray then proceeded to display the original Dead Letter "Cage" Circus artwork alongside the new Escape the Fate "H8 Myself" artwork.

As we've seen, the Dead Letter Circus cover on the right features a character minus a face with the face piece held in a hand looking back at the body. The Escape the Fate artwork also features a faceless figure with a face looking back in reverse, but the eyes of the face when looking back have been banded over and the band's logo is sandwiched between the two figures.

Escape the Fate artwork was in search teasing new single "H8 Myself" in January. 27 issue, but at the time of press, calls for the single with artwork no longer appear on the band's website or on social media platforms. However, that didn't stop commenters from posting Gray's comment on it else Escape from the fate of Facebook supports.

Escape the Fate raises the bar with new music after its previously released 2021 release Chemical warfare album. Things have been quiet with Dead Letter Circus on the new music front, as the band recently released a self-titled compilation in 2018.

50 Most Controversial Hard Rock + Metal Album Covers


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments