Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

DDG uses his "real voice" in new song "Maybach Curtains"


DDG He continues to show off his "real voice", this time in the official music video for his new single "Maybach Curtains" - check it out below.

The Ronnie Lewis-directed video was released on Wednesday (December 14) with DDG The deep bass sound he showed off last month During an interview to rap the song's chorus. Scenes of DDG hanging out with a woman in the video were distorted.

"He bought her a Gucci I go buy her a Birkin / Spoiling and take her shopping / When I stumble I cut the bitch and put it back / DDG popping this n-gas gon I hear it when I drop it, "DDG's Rap" his real voice. "

Then, the video and song are sped up to a regular tempo, as DDG uses his rapping sound while taking his woman out for the day. He takes her shopping for new clothes and goes out to eat at the popular Fogo De Chao before the video ends with them on their way to close out their night.

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXqYaRHOtkE[/embed]

DDG first revealed his "real voice" during an interview with Dope as usual Podcast. The host of the pod, Dope As Yola, said that they had received an alarming amount of messages from fans prior to DDG's arrival that said they should ask him about his "real voice".

DDG confirmed it was real, before moving on to a booming baritone voice that amazed the pod hosts.

The internet couldn't believe if DDG was telling the truth, so he ended up putting up a vlog with a title He posted "The Truth About DDG Real Voice" on his YouTube account Where he explained why fans have gone all this time without knowing what he really looks like.

“Like, I podcast a while ago and exposed my real voice — and that goes to show why I don't use it. I just feel really insecure, I don't really like exposing myself,” DDG said. “I like to stay calm and be who I am. And a lot of people say, ‘Damn, why don’t you just talk in your real voice or rap in your real voice?’ I just feel like it’s so deep, so I try to like it and talk regularly.”

DDG is being retracted for claiming that today's rappers are 10 times better than the rappers of today

He went on to say that he feels the voice he uses is more relatable to the fans, and that a deeper, real voice would earn more in the joke than anything else.

"It's easier for me to grow as a musical artist, as a virtuoso, as a vulgar," he said. "I just feel like if I used my deep voice a lot of you wouldn't take me seriously, and it would be funny. I see a lot of people laugh at it and sneer, which is why I really don't like using it that way. A lot of intellectuals take this shit like it's a mathafuckin' joke But I just like it, the openness.”

In September, the Pontiac, Michigan native shared his 12-track album it's not me it's youany advantages JonahAnd the Polo GAnd the NLE ChoppaAnd the Baby Face RayAnd the Kevin Gates.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments