Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Guy Ritchie provides an update on the live-action Hercules movie


While not much is known about the upcoming Guy Ritchie Hercules The live-action adaptation, the director recently said he hopes to finish filming relatively soon.

Related: Joe Russo gives Hercules bio update, revealing TikTok's influence

During his appearance at the Red Sea Film Festival (via daily screen), Richie was asked about his upcoming movie list and talked about his various upcoming projects next year. when it comes to that HerculesRichie said he hopes to make a live-action movie "within the next year", while also saying he's trying to be as busy as possible.

"I want to be as busy as I can be [be]Richie said. "I used to make one movie a year; I'd like to make three a year. Because I like it. It's not hard work for me. Even coming here, we finished shooting at 4:30, and you're on a plane an hour later; you Here, you start working, you go on a plane, I'll land, I'll get back to work. As long as you don't play with jet lag too hard, I'm happy to do that."

Related: Hercules: Disney's live-action movie finds its director

The animated film is notable for its continual retooling over its many years of development, with 18 writers contributing to the final product and directing by Ron Clements and John Musker. The original cast also included Danny DeVito (It's always sunny in Philadelphia), James Woods (Videodrome), and Susan Egan (steven universe).

Hercules It joins a growing list of animated films from Disney's catalog to get the live-action treatment from the studio, including MulanAnd the AladdinAnd the the king lion.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments