Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kim Kardashian wears a silver dress to her family's party on Christmas Eve


Kim Kardashian's days as a platinum blonde seem to be over this Christmas. The reality star shared videos and photos of herself with her signature dark hair back on while she showed off the elegant silver one-shoulder gown she wore to her family's annual Christmas party.

This content is imported from Tiktok. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, on their website.

Kim Kardashian at Christmas

Instagram

Kim Kardashian at Christmas

Instagram

Kim Kardashian at Christmas

Instagram

Kim Kardashian at Christmas

Instagram

Kim Kardashian at Christmas

Instagram

Kim Kardashian at Christmas

Instagram

Kardashian teased that she won't be platinum blonde forever during her September interview interview Journals. "I'll keep it for a bit," she said of the fair hair then. “I feel like in the fall I'm going to go dark, just because I don't want to damage my hair. But I think blondes have more fun. I just feel different.”

She also touched on her style and how she sees it as friendly even with her largely designer wardrobe. “There are a lot of people I look at and I'm like, 'Oh my God. I love how they dress. Or, 'I love that.' This is very new,” she began. “I got it. And then for me, I can find things that can be that simple, that a lot of people, a lot of girls, can relate to — that's very sellable. The things I wear look realistic. There is an easy way to find a similar item or solution to wearing something similar, and I thought this might resonate. It feels attainable."

“I trust myself in the sense of, I know what looks good, and I know what makes me really uncomfortable,” she continued, knowing what fashion risks I have to take. "But, once in a while, someone will be like, 'Trust me. This looks good.' Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, and you just have to deal with it. It's not that serious. I care a lot, but I also can't let it consume me. Sometimes there are bad angles, bad lighting. You can't control everything ".


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments