Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Pusha T & DJ Drama confirms mixtape "Gangsta Grills" for 2023


Busha T And the DJ Drama announced that they would be collaborating to release the Gangsta Grills mixtape sometime next year.

On Friday (December 23), the pair were guests on Twitter Spaces chat with radar radarB. Dot, where they confirmed they would be dropping a new project together.

Fake beach driveAndrew Barber took to Twitter to share the news, tweeting: “Pusha T & DJ Drama 'Gangsta Grillz' is on the way???!! 2023.”

After someone jumped in their comments to demand proof that this isn't fake news, Barber added:"Direct from bdotTMTwitter spaces for @tweet & PUSHA_T. "

This news comes after King Push revealed in a recent interview XXL that he was working on both the album and the mixtape.

"I'm working on a special mixtape," he told the newspaper earlier this month. He then explained why he wanted to drop a mixtape at this point in his career.

"To have the fun I want," he said. “What I'm trying to do is recapture feeling in every aspect of this subgenre of music. And just from that canvas, from that level of taste.”

He continued, "I'm just trying to make people realize how viable this is. To show people that I can't do what you do, but you definitely can't do what I do. I have to show those differences. That's the whole premise behind the mixtape." .

Pusha also teased that the upcoming project could see him return to the lyrical level he was on in the acclaimed The Clipse We Got It 4 Vol.2 mixtape. "If you can get Vol. 2 level me on it. He said.

Ace for DJ Drama and Mr. Thanksgiving has been fast-paced since it's back in full swing again Gangsta Grills projects.

Pusha T is no longer president of GOOD Music: '[Kanye's] Don't talk to me now

The co-founder of Generation Now has revived the series with several high-profile releases including the likes Tyler the CreatorAnd the J Cole dreamville, JeezyDave East Snoop DoggAnd the Jim JonesAnd the Simba and more.

"I am grateful for the reappearance Gangsta Grills And many more projects that I did this year," Drama said HipHopDX Last month. “I don't even want to start naming them because I don't want to forget anyone. But you know, Jeezy snowfall It is quite the talk of the town.

"The feeling that we got it back together, the combination of me and Jeezy and what we brought to the game, and to be here after 17 years and put together a monster project that people really appreciate and really talk about, I'm grateful for that day."

He also has a new album on the way, I really amwhich is expected to show the likes of Lil Uzi VertAnd the Lil BabyAnd the Gucci maneAnd the compensateAnd the Your turn nightAnd the Roddy RichAnd the Jack HarlowAnd the Freddie Gibbsand Doe Boy, and more.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments