Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

The 20 best Nordstrom cosmetics with glowing reviews


After nearly 20 years, Nordstrom still My beauty sanctuary. But now, I can look at the reviews before I buy anythingAnd the As opposed to choosing blindly and hoping for the best in a physical store. There was a time when I loved trial and error, but these days I want to know what works for a group of people because, at the very least, it gives me what I call a beauty baseline. I mean, if the product works wonders for 20 people, it just might work for me! With this in mind, I searched for each The best beauty products at Nordstrom Bragging about these reviews. Even as a beauty editor, not many of these were on my radar. (But they are now!) Keep scrolling for 20 of Nordstrom's most well-reviewed products.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments