Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tony Yayo talks about Gunna's "first day out" after his plea deal


Tony Yayo Offer your thoughts on JonahControversial plea deal and discussed how his first day out of jail wasn't the best.

For the latest part of his interview with Vlad TV which was broadcast on Thursday (January 5), the former soldier in the military unit said that despite looking some things about Jonah in his video Get out of jail and a woman next to himThings were going to change as soon as there was word of his release.

"It's hard to call someone a snitch without the paperwork," Yayo said. “But I think when that video came out — because I remember Gunna came out and I love Gunna’s music, I love Thugga’s music. Gunna came out, you know, got the bad chick with him jumped into a $200,000 Maybach everything was all Gucci you You know what I'm saying. But two minutes later, what was that? Maybe an hour later, yeah the movie is out in court."

Yayo explained that Gunna's post-release statement may have been written by his lawyer, but that was not particularly important when a video of him admitting that YSL was a gangster was leaked during the hearing. According to the "So Seductive" rapper, admitting to anything in court is bad for anyone in the rap business.

“In this business, if it turns into a war, it will be like a profession,” Yayo said before explaining how he was going to handle the situation. “Me, I'd rather sit a little longer because I've only been there for a year. I would sit a little longer than go out to what the Internet does for you.”

He added, "That first day didn't go well for him after that came out, for me, like I said, I love Gunna, I love Thugga, I'm a fan of a lot of n-ggas in ATL, they had a smash game for a minute. But on the day The first he went out with a nasty bitch and a Maybach, yeah it was great but once the internet got to him with the satisfaction of paying, that shit was nasty on day one.”

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsJEGieJZRU[/embed]

Yayo ended his statement by claiming that Gunna would have had a better reception after his release if his video of him accepting a plea deal had not been released.

Social media comedian Charleston White was one of the first people to pull Gunna last month with an Instagram video of him Celebrating the rapper for "telling" him about his YSL band brother Young Thug.

50 Cent reminds everyone he's not a gangster after Young Thug & Gunna RICO's arrests

"I'm glad he came out with telling us," White said in the video. "I guess that was gunna clever. I'm a Gunna fan now. I'm a god damn Gunna fan now, kid. That's all you'll hear on the CD is Gunna, Gunna, Gunna. I'm John say."

White returned a few days later with the Free style mock Gunna Again allegedly slander. In the video, White is wearing a chain and jumping from side to side as if he was actually singing.

He flipped Gunna's name and the word "gonna" to highlight how he thought he was the type of person who would tell anyone with his impromptu freestyle.

"I'm the type that Gunna tells us / I heard they just got Gunna out of jail / I'm Gunna tell me, I'm the type that Gunna tells, Gunna tells himWhite raps in the video.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments