Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

What I wore: a weekly report


Happy Monday guys!! I wanted to get back into the swing of posting my daily looks here, so I decided to start posting a weekly roundup of my outfits from the previous week. If you want links a little faster, I always try to add to that my LTK So you can shop right there, but I'm also going to compile it here along with sizing info, what I love about it, and any other info to try and answer questions you guys might have. This past week has been a fun mix of loungewear and dress-up, so it's a real mix of some of my favorite pieces lately, from mini skirts to sweats. 💕

green jacket - Wearing size XL

This is a great trick for Free People sweaters—I have them in a few colors and they've become one of my favorites for lounging around the house, packing on beach trips for an extra layer for cooler nights, or just layering throughout spring. I sizing a ton because I like them a little big, but I got a few DMs saying they were too loose for some of you guys when you sizing like that - a lot of size up just one size up if you don't want it too slouchy.

Gray joggers Wearing size L

I've got these sweats in multiple colors - you can see the black below in a size M so it's not quite as baggy as these gray ones. I actually love the silhouette of these - they're really high rise so I love the way they sit on my hips. And of course you can't beat the comfort level of boyfriend sweats. 🙂

smiley slipper - wearing size 8.5

I pretty much live in slippers around the house so my slipper collection may be a bit above average 🙃 but it's one of life's simple pleasures that I don't think I'll ever give up. These come in 8 colors and are under $20. If you're between sizes, I always suggest sizing up—especially for all things fluffy, faux fur, etc.

crop tank (wear size M)

This tank has a built in bra, so it makes it super easy to get on and about - I've worn it to the gym, just running errands, with jeans - it's the ultimate tank!

Black Joggers (wear size M)

These are the same sweats as above but one size smaller. A super handy set for running errands when you don't want to fully prepare for the day.

white pullover (old - Similar here)

sandals

If you don't have these yet, I don't know what to tell you - they are like walking on air! Everyone I know owns a pair that they say are the most comfortable sandals they've ever had. A word of warning though, it's kind of like an addictive snack because once you get a pair, you keep deciding you need more color. 😂

Tommy Hilfiger hat

I love the color of this hat! Such a cool '90s vibe, too.

necklace chain (under $15) and initial necklace (under $15)

I have worn this combination of necklaces more than any other. Both are under $15 and I've worn them to sleep, in the shower, at the beach, at the pool - I've never had any staining or issues with them!

green blouses; (small size)

Obsessed with the color of this satin blouse! It's the perfect way to bring some spring color to your wardrobe - the sleeve and shoulder details are so good!

Little black skirt (dress size small)

These short skirts are not angry are back! So many ways to wear and pair them - sandals, boots, sneakers, pullovers, sweaters, tanks. The options are endless!

purse glitter (under $15)

After eyeing the Cult Gaia version of this bag for a few months, I found this dupe and decided to give it a try because it was only $15 - and I was even more pleasantly surprised when I got it on hand! Looks great and I love the transition at night look.

pink sandals

Obsessed with everything about these sandals. As you can tell...because I wore them 3 days in a row haha. It also comes in a beautiful kelly green colour. Surprisingly convenient too! Which is the only way I can wear it 3 days in a row, let's be real lol.

Cut off the top

We love all the creative cuts in tops right now—it gives even the simplest neutral outfit a step up.

Khaki cargo pants (wear size 26)

I feel like cargo pants are breathing new life into my spring wardrobe. I love how they look with strappy sandals — it's a nice balance of masculine and feminine. And they pair perfectly with spring-appropriate tops, cropped tanks, and even basic tees—plenty of options for an effortlessly cool ensemble no matter your style.

pink sandals

Corset top (Under $30 - Size 2-4)

This is the ultimate top for spring. It looks super good so I couldn't believe it was less than $30! It comes in many colors and the shape of the corset is very beautiful. love too This version is sleeveless (Last seen over here).

black china (size 28 x 32)

These are actually men's pants - I've downsized to a size 28 (usually a women's size 25-26). I've been loving the oversized baggy pants and they seemed like the perfect way to get the same look for less.

Balloon cargo jeans (50% off! Wearing a size 2)

these jeans (Last seen here) It was sold out for a minute but I checked back this weekend when I had a few questions about it, and it was restocked and sold at 50% off! Sizes go fast but I found it He sells here Also in more sizes.

Pink blazer (wear size L - Last seen here)

This is another menswear steal - I was looking for an oversized pink blazer and found this one for under $60 and had to try it on. I also got it in green and have worn it a few times since I got it. (I loved him in This combo when summer comes.)

pearl hoops (less than $10)

Pink earrings

pink sandals

Short pink sweatshirt (Under $30 - wear size M)

Love this cropped sweatshirt! Comes in multiple colours. This brand has quickly become one of my go-tos for cozy sweaters and cozy knits. They make some zip-ups that I shared recently, too—lots of cute silhouettes and great price points.

Neon yellow shorts: (Under $25 - Wear Sizes)

This is probably the best trick I've found in my FP Way Home shorts! I basically lived on the FP version last summer - that's a slightly better price point and I like all the colors. How good is this neon!? Super high waisted and really comfy.

sport shoes

I've been wearing Ultraboosts for years - they are the best comfortable sneaker for the gym or workouts. Obsessed with all the pretty spring colors now, too! Love this orange and pink combo.

Sports shoes from Nike

I also got these beautiful Nikes last week - love the beautiful color palette! I feel like new sneakers are the best way to ensure I keep going to the gym and working out 😂 anyone else?

I linked some of my favorites from last week here. Let me know if you have any questions about any of these pieces:

XX, Christine


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments