Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Here's how to know when to leave Bob Dylan alone


Consequently Bob DylanThe former guitarist, there's a specific cue the rock legend uses when he doesn't want to talk to her.

Billy Burnett toured with Dylan in 2003, accompanying the icon as he toured Australia and New Zealand. Burnett recalls the experience during a final conversation with him: "It was a huge thrill." Rolling Stone. "I remember on the first day of rehearsal, Dylan picking up his acoustic guitar, and saying, 'Here's my thing. '" I said, "You're right about that."

Although Burnett was fine with Dylan, he soon learned that the singer-songwriter wasn't going to be approached — namely, when he put a hood over his head.

"When he's wearing a hood, you're not supposed to talk to him," Burnett explained. "I didn't know that until one day we were in line to catch a plane at the airport. I patted him on the shoulder. The drummer said, 'No, no. He doesn't talk to anyone when he's in his hood.' I was like, 'Okay.' I'm glad you told me that. "

The guitarist was also surprised that Dylan - one of the most popular musicians in the world - could seemingly disappear on a whim.

"It's slippery," Burnett remarked. "He can walk into the airport... They lost him one day. They couldn't find him anywhere. I'm in this little gift shop and I turn around, and there he is. He said, 'Hi Billy.' I was like, 'How did you get in here?'" He moves on. .It's a strange thing."

In addition to his time with Dylan, Burnett enjoyed eight years as a member of the Fleetwood Mac. The guitarist is currently preparing a new album Mick Fleetwood He beats the drums.

Bob Dylan albums ranked

It is not surprising that Bob Dylan's career has had many ups and downs. This is bound to happen when you've been working for over 50 years and releasing dozens of albums over that time.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments