Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

20 Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes


If you have to choose you Favorite Thanksgiving food, will you choose turkey, dessert, or side dishes? In my opinion, the parties are the ultimate winners.

I could fill an entire plate with Thanksgiving sides and be happy! However, dessert comes in second place. I always have room for pie.

In this post, I am sharing 20 easy ones Thanksgiving Side dishes that can be prepared in advance. Time is of the essence when you're planning and preparing your Thanksgiving meal. I hope this recipe helps you plan your menu (and impress your guests, too!).

Related: 15 pumpkin desserts to bake this fall

This roundup of Thanksgiving side dishes includes savory casseroles, salads (including the best jello salad recipe), and unique dishes like meatball stuffing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments