Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Old Navy Microfleece sweat set review: with pictures


Review of ancient marine microfleece sweat set

When the weather starts to get cold, I know two things that are true about myself. First, I rarely leave my house and rest in my own heater. And secondly, if I leave the house, I'm probably an athlete Matching group. There is something about a file Matching two-piece set This is easy, convenient and fun. it's a An outfit that requires almost zero planningbut it looks like you spent hours putting them together.

Recently, scrolling through the Old Navy's website, I came across an identical set of ethnicity that I absolutely must have. Since I received a file Henley Lounge Old Navy Microfleece Sweatshirt ($30), Old Navy Microfleece Microfleece Lounge Jogger . High Waist Sweatpants ($30) In the mail, I've been wearing it non-stop.

What I love about the Microfleece Vintage Navy Henley Lounge Jacket and High Waist Microfleece Jogger by Microfleece Lounge Jogger

What I love most about this sweat set has to be its comfy. The microfleece is so warm and cozy, I feel like I'm wearing a fuzzy blanket every time I wear it. The sweats are high waisted, which is absolutely essential to me on any pantsuit. The waistband is elastic for ultimate comfort, plus there is a drawstring to make sure everything is secure. The fabric is also lightweight enough to be worn all day without overheating or sweating.

Plus, the fact that I always get compliments and questions about where my sweat kit is whenever I wear it definitely doesn't hurt either.

What's so noteworthy about the Old Navy Microfleece Henley Lounge Sweatshirt and Microfleece High Waist Sweatpants from Microfleece Lounge Jogger

I'm 5'6" and a half, and I'm usually a little too small or too small for sweats and sweaters. I decided to get a sweater small in sweats and medium in a sweatshirt because I wanted the top to be a little bit in my opinion, both items true to size.

Both products also have over 50 five-star reviews on Old Navy, and customers rave about how incredibly soft and comfortable they are.

The only downside? The sports pants do not have pockets. But other than that, both the sweats and the sweatshirt are absolute perfection.

Review of ancient marine microfleece sweat set

Which Henley Lounge Microfleece Vintage Navy Sweater and Microfleece High-Waisted Microfleece Lounge Jogger Sweatpants are best for?

I think this Old Navy sweat set is perfect for anyone who wants to look knit but doesn't want to think twice about figuring out an outfit. It's easy to wear, and it goes with practically everything in my wardrobe, making it an outfit I keep wearing over and over again. I'd wear it to my morning walks on the weekends, out to lunch with my girlfriends, and while working from home.

Plus, even though I usually buy a lot of clothes in black, I chose to wear this tracksuit in navy, and it was very easy to style. It pairs perfectly with a black wrap coat and dad's sneakers, and I also love wearing it with white sneakers and a fun puffer jacket.

Additional Details on Vintage Navy Henley Lounge Sweatshirt and High Waist Sweatpants from Microfleece Lounge Jogger

  • Both sweatshirts and jackets come in sizes XS-4X.
  • It also comes in five colors: camel, grey, pink, cream, and navy.
  • It is made of 100% polyester.
  • They should be machine washed cold and dried on low heat.

evaluation:

Image source: POPSUGAR Photography / Renee Rodriguez


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments