Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

The next Thor movie will "most likely be the end"


Chris Hemsworth has starred as Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe across four solo films and various roles. in Recent interview with Vanity FairHemsworth reflected on his future in the role, as well as what the final Thor movie might be.

Related: A special Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday feature delivers holiday fun

In the interview, Hemsworth was asked if there was more Thor in his future. The actor was somewhat shy, saying he wasn't sure, but thought "there would be more to say if people wanted to hear me say it." Hemsworth then also indicated that he knows Marvel Studios has promised more Thor, and that he'd be open to it if it was "something unique and new and unexpected."

“Yeah, I think they always do,” Hemsworth said at the “Thor will return” banners at the end of each movie. “Look, I'm totally open to it, if there's something unique and new and unexpected about the character and the world. I've always loved experimenting. I've been so grateful that I get to do something different every time.”

The topic of conclusions was then brought up, with Hemsworth being asked about Thor getting a final conclusion after Iron Man and Captain America got their own. To that, Hemsworth said that if he ever played Thor again, they would have to "close the book" on him and that his next portrayal of the God of Thunder could be his last.

"Yes, absolutely," Hemsworth said. "I feel like we'll probably have to close the book if I do it again, you know what I mean? I feel like it might warrant that. I feel like it's probably the end, but it doesn't depend on anything anyone has told me or any kind of The plans. You have this birth of a hero, the journey of the hero, and then the death of the hero, and I don't know — am I at that point? Who do you know?"

Related: How Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is permanently changing the MCU

Whether or not Hemsworth is done with Thor remains to be seen. In the meantime, fans can expect the actor to appear in future Marvel Cinematic Universe set films, such as The Avengers: Kang Dynasty or Avengers: Secret Wars.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments