Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Freddie Gibbs says Michael Jackson beat his father at talent shows


Freddie Gibbs He revealed an interesting relationship with Michael Jackson, who appears to have been a talented opponent to his father when they were children.

Gibbs, who hails from Michael Jackson's hometown of Gary, Indiana, recounted the rivalry during a recent appearance at All smoke Podcast with Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson.

"Yeah, Michael Jackson used to beat my dad's ass at talent shows," said Freddie Gibbs. "My dad sings, my dad sings in The Chi-Lites, fact. He and Mike are the same age, so they always bumped heads at talent shows and Mike would fuck this n-gga. I'm like, 'Damn did you think, n-gga ?

During one of their matches, Freddie Gibbs said that his father had to face his rival with the full support of the other Jackson 5 members.

"And I'm like, 'You're out there on your own,'" he added. "He got Tito, Jermaine...they got a move, they got moves, they got joe, you know what I say? They got jo n-ggas push them. You got no one, you got your mom to say 'yeah baby Mike had a team, n-gga! He couldn't fuck Mike.

He continued, "I love you, Dad, but you know you can't have sex with Mike. Mike's been fucking you your whole life. We've been watching Michael Jackson, and my dad's like, 'Turn off that annoying shit.'" He's listening to it though. That's n -gga loves Mike."

Despite his father's success as an artist, Freddie Gibbs has said that he never considered a path in the music business as a child. In fact, he told Barnes and Jackson that when he first joined the football team at Ball State University in Indiana, he didn't have much plans for the future at all.

“I walked over to Ball State to play football, to be really honest,” said Freddie Gibbs. "And I was trying to go other places, but that shit didn't work out. But I just wanted to go to school with my friends and keep playing sports. I really had no direction, man. I was so young, and I didn't know what I wanted to do."

"I definitely didn't plan on becoming a fucking rapper," he said. "I definitely didn't see that shit in the cards for me at that age. I just wanted to play sports, fuck girls and smoke weed and shit. It took me a long time to figure out where I wanted to go in life, and I say that to a lot of you guys. Shit." "Maybe now at this age I'm discovering who I really am and where I want to go. Not just career wise, but as a man's period."

After his acting debut in 2021 Award-winning independent film The king fallsThe Alfredo The rapper may be heading towards new career goals sooner rather than later.

during recent times ask me anything (AMA) On Twitter, it was suggested by Freddie Gibbs $oul $old $ is separate It will be his last album. Answering enthusiastic fan questions about a popular 2019 follow-up bandanaAnd the He said that the long-awaited cooperation project with madlib may not happen.

Freddie Gibbs gets a warning from Don Cheadle for his lookalike jokes

However, this claim coincided with a separate interview Gibbs gave to Bootleg Kev in October, in which he noted that Alfredo 2 potentially in business with alchemist.

Freddy Gibbs also hinted at it He may have a joint venture on the way with Tyler the Creatorwho praised him for being brave and "amazing" in a recent episode of Rap Caviar Podcast.

click here Watch the full Freddie Gibbs movie All smoke an interview.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments