Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

XXXTENTACTION & Lil Uzi Vert Drop New Song 'I'm Not Human'


XXXTENTACTION And Lil Uzi Vert They're joined by a new track called "I'm Not Human," which marks their first collaboration — check it out below.

The somber song, which was released on Monday (January 23) to celebrate X's 25th birthday, finds the two artists taking a different approach and looking for a ballad-inspired record that reflects on their emotional feelings.

"Bury all your secrets in my skin / Come away with innocence / And leave me with my sins / The air around me feels just like a cage / Love is just a disguise for what it's like to be angry," XXX sings.

Uzi comes up with his verse near the end of the song as he sings: "Lay you down when you go to sleep / Wipe your eyes every time you cry, oh / I tell you life ain't that deep / Painter pictures I'm weird, but not human. "

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXofDIUCmUc[/embed]

"I'm Not Human" was announced on XXXTENTACION's official Instagram page shortly before its release. "Gift from Jah" Read the comment. "Thank you #liluzi."

The song is the first joint effort between the two, but it's not clear if Lil Uzi Vert recorded his feature on "I'm Not a Human" before XXX was shot and killed in June 2018.

This past November, Baby Pluto An explanation of why he has yet to work with the late "Look at Me!" Rapper While appearing on Adin Ross' live broadcast.

He said, "I really like him." “He called me once when he was imprisoned a long time ago. I was on stage, I was on tour with weekend And Lee rapped about a song he never performed that was really good.

"I'd love to sing a song with him but I'm really weird at things like that. Don't get me wrong, it took me a long time to do that with another artist. I'm really weird because I get that they don't live here and what if that's not the vision they really want." Especially if they are really having sex with me.”

He added, "What if all of this is wrong?" I'd be mad if they did everything wrong and I'm not here. But you know, if you succeed, you will succeed."

Alleged Drake Beef With XXXTENTACION Mentioned In Murder Suspects Hearing

during his set in Pharrell Something at last summer's water festival, Uzi He called XXX his "only competition". As he meditated on the fourth anniversary of his death.

"It was an artist by the name of XXX...Rest in peace XXX," he told the audience. “I'm not going to lie, the music was a little different at the time — and different in a good way. This was like my only competition.

“Every time I fell, he'd fall. Or every time I fell. And he'd go number one or I'd go number one. Either way, one of us was going to flip him over.”


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments