Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Amina Nieves and Jennifer Ell


Soon Editor-in-Chief Tyler Trace spoke to him in 1923 Stars Amina Nieves and Jennifer Ehle about their respective roles in Yellowstone A prequel and action thriller to a period piece. The series premieres December 18 on Paramount+.

"in 1923, the next installment in the Dutton family origin story, will introduce a new generation of Duttons led by patriarch Jacob (Ford) and mothers Kara (Merryn), the synopsis says. “The series will explore the early 20th century when epidemics, a historic drought, the end of Prohibition, and the Great Depression befall the Mountain West and the Duttons who call it home.”

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7JJPJdkfcw[/embed]

Tyler Trese: Amina, you both share this great scene in the first episode. It's very intense. Your character, Teona, is being abused. Can you talk about filming that sequence and what statement you made to introduce each of your characters?

Amina Neves: Yeah, I mean, I'm really honored to have Jennifer by my side, by my side through the whole process we went through through the extraction, the rebirth, and I couldn't do it without her.

Jennifer Ahle: Oh, that's not true.

Nevis: No, it is!

my parent: But I am so grateful that I was with you. But you could have done it with anyone. But no, we have a connection. I think this helped me in some way.

Nevis: Me too.

Jennifer, Sister Mary immediately emerges as a flawed person in a flawed system. What about this character that you found so intriguing that you could dig into it?

my parent: I think like you said, it's always great to play flawed people. I mean, all people are flawed, but Sister Mary is especially flawed, and she exists, as I said, in a very flawed system. I think getting the chance to be a part of telling this particular story, these two women were so exciting.

Amina, I was just curious about your thoughts on working on a piece of art because it must be a wonderful thing to keep working and be transported back a hundred years.

Nevis: yes. It was a little bit of all the sentiment, but I love the period pieces. So, it was my absolute dream to do a piece of art. The conditions are few, you know, but to watch the Duttons and watch their world and just carry on with them, it was kind of sinister. This was very cool.

my parent: When I went and took pictures and posted them on the group chat of the Duttons walking through town. We were doing everything we had at school. It was kind of startling to see all of a sudden. Their world is very different. All the worlds in this show are very well realized and each one is really cool in its own right.


Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments